Entering your password incorrectly three times will lock your account.
In order to unlock your account, you will have to reach out to another admin user from your environment to unlock your account again.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Log into your LIVE Display admin user.
- Navigate to the "Users" menu and click on the pencil icon next to the user that needs to be unlocked.
- Under "User Status", enable the user again.
- (Optional) Change the user's password on the same screen.
- Save your changes. The user can now login again.
Please note that the newly unlocked user will have to log into their account with the correct password.
Entering an incorrect password after being unlocked will lead to the account being locked again after the first attempt.
If you do not have any other admin users in your environment, you can also reach out to InVue Customer Support for assistance.