If a sensor is accidentally placed on the wrong stand when it is confirmed, use the following steps to fix while the sensor remains armed.
- Use the app to edit the position and reassign to any other position and [SAVE].
- Sensor now assigned to a wrong position.
- This clears the planogram setting allowing the sensor to collect a new stand ID.
- The sensor will be Unconfirmed - do not confirm yet.
- Now place the armed sensor on the correct stand.
- Once the sensor is armed and on the correct stand, use the app to again edit the position to the correct assignment and [SAVE].
- The sensor will still be Unconfirmed but has correct assignments and is on the correct stand.
- Press CONFIRM to lock in the assignments and correct stand ID.