If your KAS is offline, LIVE Access is not showing any recent audit information, and/or you are unable to check out keys with a new PIN this could be due to your KAS being offline.
- Confirm that the Key Authorization Station (KAS) has a solid, green LED on the front of the device
- Log in to LIVE Access and click KAS on the side menu
- Confirm that the KAS shows that it is online
If This is true then verify if the user is enabled in Live Access
Check out the article: LIVE Access LIVE Access: Cannot Check Out Keys – InVue Help Center
If the KAS is slowly flashing and shows offline in LIVE Access, follow the following steps:
- Disconnect both power and ethernet for a few seconds.
- Reconnect power and wait for the solid, green LED on the front of the KAS
- Plug in ethernet. The KAS should start flashing slowly once more then go solid green once completed.