For LIVE Locks firmware updates are carried out via the LIVE Access mobile application.
In order to update the firmware on the device please follow the following steps.
Requirements: Must have LIVE Access permission to Enroll KAS/OKM/Devices.
- Log in to the Mobile application
- Select the Site you want to update devices on.
- Select the triple lines on the top left of the screen (hamburger menu).
- Select Update Firmware.
- The app will show the number of Devices authorized and within the range of the smartphone.
- This is the maximum number of Devices which will be processed.
- Updating FW takes about 30 seconds per Device
- Once Complete the screen will show a summary page detailing the number of Devices processed.
- If there are more devices you can select "Run Again".